Sharing a Project
Now, this is where the fun begins... Sharing a Project.
All you need to do to share a project on Look What Ive Made is follow these very simple steps...
- Click the Share button in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Under the heading Project Picture you will see a button that says either 'Choose File' or 'Browse' depending on what Internet Browser you are using, click this button
- You will then need to select the picture you want to upload. If you browse to the location on your computer or device that you are using of the picture and then double click it
- The project now needs a title so in the Project Title field give the project a nice descriptive title
- Then in the Project Description field give the project a short to the point description of your project
- The next step is to choose the category, we have various categories covering almost all crafts but if you can't see the category listed you can select the Other option
- There are also other optional fields you can fill in which include Time to Make, Cost to Make, a link to an external website where you are selling the project (please try to link this directly to the product as you will gain more sales doing it this way), the Materials you have used and a tutorial on how you made the project
- After you have filled in at least the required fields click Share your Project at the bottom of the screen and you will then be taken to the project you have just created