by Ann Starks
Used New Look 6455 (also made another pair with New Look 6373). Added a waist facing and made the slit at the front bigger to make the trousers easier to get on and off. If I made them again I'd just do an elasticated waist - the tie front thing made as instructed wasn't a big enough 'slash' to easily get on and off, but when I made it a bigger opening it kept gaping and I had to add an extra piece of fabric to hide the 'gap'. In 2m there was enough to do a strappy top, which I didn't wear much. I like to cover up from the sun. The trousers were the most comfy thing ever and I wore them all the time, bringing back most of a suitcase of unworn other clothes.
You must be logged in to post a comment