by Kerry Young
paper, pencil , draw a flower design on to paper or download a pattern from the net.
1. lay a square of fabric right side down, add a piece of ribbon folded in half an anchor for the keyring
2. on top of that lay a thin layer of wadding 2oz
3.on another square of fabric draw around your desired shape on the right side of the fabric this needs to be place then on top of the wadding making a three layer sandwich
4. slowly with your sewing machine sew around the shape. all layers are now one
5. draw around a slightly smaller flower/ shape and repeat above instructions.
6 place the smaller flower on top of the larger flower
7. add a small circle of felt for the centre and do a pattern in the centre to secure all layers.
hey presto your done!
note keep edges a little rough for an added effect
You must be logged in to post a comment