Look What Ive Made’s services are provided by Minerva Crafts. These Terms govern your access to and use of Look What Ive Made’s website and services. Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- First of all Look What Ive Made may change the terms and conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to check the terms regularly. If this is not agreeable you should stop using Look What Ive Made’s services as your continued use of Look What Ive Made will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
- Look What Ive Made will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour which includes harassment of any individual, posting obscene or offensive content and general disruptive behaviour.
- All contributions whether it be photo’s or text must be civil and tasteful.
- You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Look What Ive Made. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Look What Ive Made’s content in any way except for your own non-commercial use.
- The names, images and logo acknowledging and identifying Look What Ive Made are subject to copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Look What Ive Made’s content in any way except for your own non-commercial use.
- As a registered user you will receive emails when a user has admired, favoured or commented on your project or when a designer is following you. However, this can very easily be turned off in the Edit Profile section.
- On Look What Ive Made you can post content which includes photos and comments. When sharing photo’s or text on Look What Ive Made you are agreeing to grant Look What Ive Made or Minerva Crafts permission to use the material in any way (free of charge).
- The material you share on Look What Ive Made has to be your own original work.
- You must sign up to Look What Ive Made with a valid personal email address.
- You must be over the age of 13 years old by law before creating an account on Look What Ive Made.
If you are seen to be carrying out any of the above Look What Ive Made reserves the right to suspend your account without any prior notice.